15 month old child, sick during the night, tiredness during the day. Due to inhalation of bleach fumes?

My daughter is 1 year 3 month and for the second time has been sick, about 1 month ago she was sick at night time, she was very tiered throughout the day and a night was sick, all night when she was sleeping she was making a funny noise, not something to worry about. I was thinking what could of caused her to be sick and the only thing i could think of was i was cleaning with bleach that day and she could of inhaled it. Anyway the same thing happened tonight, i also was cleaning with bleach earlier today, could it be bleach fumes of something else?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response