15 month child having high fever resulting in febrile fits, vomiting. Prescribed Montair 10. Chances of asthma?

My son is 15 months old. last week he got high fever that ended with febrile fits for the second time. his fever had subsided after treatment. But he started vomitting out everything. Doctor told it was due to cold and he prescribed amoxylin antibiotic with a cough expectorant and a syrup tedycough. his vomitting stopped but still he is not taking food properly and vomits whenever medicine is given. Then he had prescribed to take Montair 10. I came to know that it is anti asthmatic drug. Is my son under the threat of Asthma? also kindly advice a good diet to improve his poor physique. He is weighing only 8.8kg. I was under such a stress since i could not take care of my baby since i am a working women. Kindly help.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012