15 Days Prgnacy remove with the medicin??

hi, i want to konw how can i remove my 15 days pregnancy with the medicin i need to know the name of medicin please advise ?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Aug 2010
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
you can remove pregnancy upto 42 days with medication but it is illegal to do after that.there is a regime for that and always done under doctor guidance.
tablet is mesoprostole and misoprestole.
consult your doctor before taking this.
take care
General & Family Physician Dr. Sanjeev Kumar's  Response
hi, your query is bit incomplete, you have not mentioned your age and previous pregnancy history .
and yes 15 days pregnancy can be aborted with ony medicines. so need not to worry, but you must consult some gynaecologist before opting for some medication , so that the doctor can rule out other diagnoses like ectopic pregnancy etc.

General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Yes there is medicine available for inducing medical abortion.It's name is MTP pill and is available as over the counter product.Good luck.