14 yr old, height 5'2". Can I still grow taller?

Hi. I m Sheila Vo. 14 years old. Female . Asian . I have a question. My height stay the same at 5 2 since last year. Today wihle brushing my teeth i notice a deep inside teeth is about to grow. Teeth is in the skeletal system so I think it s related to bone . If my teeth still growing. Can I grow taller ?. I ve heard you will stop growing or grow really slow after 2 years of period. I have period since 11yr old. Can I still grow taller now ?Thankyou and sorry if my english is bad.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
You CAN grow - there are a few more years still!
There is no relation between tooth and bone - in growth
You seem to be worried about your stature? AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST IS THE BEST person to help and THIS IS THE AGE.
Wish you good luck