Welcome to HCM. Some useful tips for gaining weight in your age are
1. Eat six smaller meals a day. You should also eat more energy dense foods like healthy oils, dry fruits, nuts, pulses, etc. along with some starchy foods like potatoes, cereals, bread, pasta, rice, etc.
2. Consume more calories than you burn. Choose healthy foods to add calories.
Mangoes are rich in calories and carbohydrates; include them in your diet.
3. Eat healthy food frequently, 5-6 times a day - 3 larger meals and 3 smaller meals alternately. Separate them by at least 3 hours so you can digest each meal fully. Don't go without food for 5-6 hours after having a major meal.
4. Exercise regularly for healthy weight gain. Some thin people think that exercise is not good for them. This is not true, it keeps the metabolism
5. Protein is the key for the muscle mass. Without adequate protein, muscle gain is not possible because weight training
demand for amino acids (which comes from protein).
You should daily eat about 2.2g of protein per kilogram (1g per pound) of your weight.
Thanks . Contact us in case of further queries.