14 years old, suffering from lipo, chronic condition. Will it cause infertility?

Hi doctor. My name is XXXX I m 14 years old. I was born with lipo and other than the ugly appearance I have had no problems do far. knock on wood. I have been wondering a lot into my future and what it will bring living with it. Will I be able to have kids? Will I even be able to have sex to make children. If you could answers my question tht would be great, it would give me a peice of mind. Thanks do much! My email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
if all the harmones an other organs are normal you need notworry as your history suggests lipo and ugliness is not connected with having or not having children