14 years old male, have large breasts. Cheap medication to cure this?

Hi Im just 14 and I got manboobs since I was a kid Please tell me the efficient way to get rid of it (like some medicine or so ) And I dot want my parents to get involved in this because they consider it a burden when I ask them :( So please tell me some not soo costly medicine (which I can get with my pocket money)
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. For a 14 year young boy, over sized breasts are normal. It happens often. There are no miracle cure for this and there are no medications. Most young boys overcome this with the help of exercise and hard push ups. You can also do the same. Within 6 months, your problem should be solved. Instead of practicing such a wonderful and useful method you are wasting your time in search of something which is not available.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck. Merry Christmas.