14 years old, dehydration, unconscious. Taken IV, post this getting headaches, ear pain, sensitivity to light. Causes?

14 year old girl hydration got hooked up to an iv and fainted at emergency , this happened almost 2 moths ago and for a few weeks now i am getting, random bad pains in my head,my ears feel like they have popped but they didn t pop, random headaches and when i walk into a room with different lighting my eyes go weird. whats going on? thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi analyzing your symptoms , in my opinion it looks like you have a migraine headache.
Not related to your dehydration.
If a patient like this comes to my clinic, I would suggest them to meet s neurologist, get completely evaluated and take treatment.