14 year old with vomiting after being hit on the head during a game. Stomach viral infection in the family. Vomiting due to concussion?

My 14 year old daughter got hit on the top of her head with a softball during her game. She was able to play the rest of the game. She woke up this morning vomiting. Her brother had a stomach virus a few days ago and was vomiting all day. How do I know if her vomiting is from a virus or concussion. Her only other symptom is a small bump on her head and a headache.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013