14 year old with hip pain. Elevated ALT and GGT levels. Pain in the spine, vomited bile. Gall bladder removed

my 14 year old daughter, has had a recent admission with bi-lateral hip pain. She also has a history of A.L.L. DX 2002. Bone scan shows an abnormality but MRI is clear. The pain is still there. Her recent blood tests shows elevated ALT 54 and GGT 88 not sure what these mean given also that she is taken ibuprfoen and panadol. She has just over the last few days started to have pain in her lower spine , and has vomited which was orange could have been bile . Also has had her gall bladder removed august last year and appendix nov last year. any advise or help please GP no too concerned and local hospital have said that it seems she may be imaging the pain! do not agree with that as she is a straigt A student plenty of friends and has a part time job
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013