14 year old with high temperature and vomiting blood. What could be the reason?

I have a 14 year old with a temp of 100.6 and he is vomiting some blood . I also have an 11 year old with a slight temp of 99.9. They have both been out of school. My 11 yr old was at doc and said ok to return tomorrow. Both kids are not fully feeling well. My husband has been sick as well and now I have some symptoms. We are disinfecting house, wiping door knobs and handles. Should I be concerned it doesn t seem to be getting better? What constitutes a fever for both of my kids?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013