14 year old with finger sucking habit. Concerned about the teeth

hi I am a 14 year old girl who has been sucking her fingers since she was in her mums tummy.. i cant seem to stop and i have tried everything.. no creams can make me stop because i just seem to suck the stuff off. and hugging pillows or blankets doesnt give me the satisfaction of my fingers.. im really worried for my teeth .A dentist has told me before that the way i suck my teeth isnt harming the way they are.. but i still want to stop and i just dont know how. My fingers sooth me and keep me calm so i can sleep in a way nothing else can. i only do it at night and when im really tired.. please help
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013