14 year old white hair, taking evion 600mg, blood pressure 140/80, hyper tension. Recommendations?

My son 14year old his hair become white suddenly so i rushed to dermatologist he suggest evion 600mg daily after 3weaks he took cap daily after the dinner one day he come to school and complained head pain our physician chek him then he says his blood pressure 140/80 doctor says the resson of hyper tension is evion is this is true please tell me .

Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
hi i think yes if evion is used excessively it causes hypertension.the dose of 600mg to a 14 yrs yrs boy is excessive dose of evion.yes excessive dose of evion can cause increase in ldl cholesterol which inturn increases the bp..even after stopping evion if bp is high rule out any thyroid disorders or addision disease