14 year old, sexually active, got periods after sex with soreness during urination, stomach pain below kidneys. Cause?

Hi, I m 14 years of age I know its young, but I had sex with my boy friend, and I m awfully worried about my health, as when I go to the toilet to pee, its sore, and its a very clear colour it looks like nothing, I ve decided to research my symptoms and it said to drink loads of water and pee a lot, so I have and it seemed to help a lot, but I m having a small pain, in my stomach below my kidneys, however I ve just came of my period, if that s any reason for this, I don t know, but I m scared too go to a doctor as I don t want my mum to know, please help:(
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Namasthe
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

The urinary symptoms are likely to be due to Urinary tract infection.
As you have rightly mentioned , ensure good intake of water and regular voiding will help.
pain in abdomen is likely to be due to premenstrual syndrome.
There is no cause for concern.