14 year old having palpitations and high blood pressure. Due to anxiety?

Hi. I m 14 years old and it seems that I have high blood pressure . I m thin ( BMI ~18.0), don t smoke , I excersize and have a healthy diet. It seems that my BP jumps only when I measure it (like I get palpitations when taking my BP, I don t know why). When I measured it, it was: 1st measure: 160/100, 75 bpm 2nd measure: 165/100, 100 bpm 3rd measure: 170/100, 125 bpm 4th measure: 160/100, 120 bpm Does this mean I have anxiety?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012