14 year old having pain in the bone, loss of appetite and night seats. Lump under the skin. Bone cancer?

Why does my 14 year old daughter have pain near the top of her tibia? She describes it as "in her bone". It wakes her up at night and she says it hurts more at night and when she does any physical activity. She doesn't remember hurting it. She says it varies in intensity but is always there. What could this be? I don't think it is shin splints because she is a kid who she doesn't complain unless she is really hurt. And she wakes up in the middle of the night bawling because she is in so much pain. She also has lost her appetite, is getting night sweats and is very fatigued do you think any of this is related? I noticed a lump forming underneath her skin and it seems too get bigger everyday. One of my friends thinks that it is bone cancer. (Her son had it) Could this be even a possibility?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013