14 year old having nausea, headache, diarrhea and stomach ache. Could this be due to stomach flu?

Hello, I need to know what this is. (female, 14yrs old) I have a slight headache, nausea , diarrhea , and a stomache ache. I am also really sleepy. It started with a headache and nausea two days ago. I was thinking it could have been because I have just been eating fast food (pizzas, burgers, waffles, etc.). I don t think going to the pool yesterday and getting a sunburn has anything to do with it but there s another piece of information. Could it possibly be a stomach virus our maybe the stomach flu even though I don t have a fever?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012