14 year old having high blood pressure and pulse rate. Suggestive of pheochromocytoma. Taken MRI, EKG, CT. Advice?

My daughter who is 14 has been under the care of a pediatric nephrologist for a few months now. She can make her hert rate jump from 80bpm to 160bpm just by thinking about. This has been verified to the dismay of many doctors, and she cannot explain how she does it. She has heart palpitations several times a day, and has always complained of feeling sick after a hot bath/shower or strenuous exercise. She will present with 160/90 blood pressure readings and appear/feel calm. She is 5 7 and weighs 127lbs. The pediatric nephrologist has ruled out everything except for pheochromocytoma , but the only test left to conclusively rule this in/out is a MIBG scan. She also has complained that she has weird zappy electrical sensation in her brain when she is falling at times. I am obviously concerned and I need answers. She has had every test imagineable: CT, MRI, EKG , blood, urine, etc....
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012