14 year old having episodes of passing out and vomiting. What is wrong?

Doctor please help me. I feel so ill. I don t know what is wrong with me. I am 14 years old and a boy. I can t stop vomiting and i ve passed out a lot. When i first started to feel sick i didn t think it was really anything to worry about. I just felt dizzy and really light headed. But then it started to get worse. I started to see little black spots everywhere. I thought i just needed to sit down or something but then my chess started to get really tight it began to get hard to breathe. Then i passed out. I was out for a really long time. i think 15 to 30 minute. When i regained conciseness i felt really sick and at 4 in the morning i started to vomit a lot. I still feel very ill. I vomit when ever i eat anything. I m still passing out. I don t know why i feel so sick. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012