14 year old having blocked nose, chest congestion, wheezing. Not responding to ventorlin syrup. Need instruction on dosage for relent syrup

Hi, my son is 14 yrs old, wt. 49 kgs. He has blocked nose and he feels constriction in the middle of his chest ..He gets weezing sometimes.. I gave him ventorlin syrup(5 ml) today morning but he did not find it that effective..Can I give him relent syrup(60ml) for his cold? (blocked nose). If so, pls advice the dosage for relent syrup and as well as ventorlin syrup.. Thankyou.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012