14 year old feeling dizzy, black out. Is dehydration the reason?

My daughter have been feeling dizzy, today whilst in my work place (carehome) she suddenly paled over including her lips , she said she saw black infront of her eyes, felt faint like and was sick about 5mins after this, I have had her on fluids since this as I thought it may e dehydration as she is 14 and doesn t drink particularly well, would this be a accurate evaluation? I will be taking her to the doctors it s just I wanted to be sure, this happened about 6hours ago but she says she still feels fuzzy now? Many thanks
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012