14 weeks pregnant, taking no supplements, no live baby yet. Continue pregnancy? Concerned over obstetric history?

hello doctor, my friend having pregnancy of 14 weeks she did not take any supplementation. she had history of previous emergency hysterotomy for IUD 6 months back. I want to ask that whether she has continue pregnancyy or not. One more thing is that she did not have any live baby yet however this is her sixth pregnancy. Concern about her obstetric history she had 3 abortion out of which 2 is induced and one is spontaneous and 2 IUD.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013