14 weeks pregnant, not enough fluid around the baby, good heart beat, movement. Suggestions?

My daughter is 14 weeks pregnant today I have noticed every since her first ultra sound at 10 weeks that there was not a lot of fluid around the baby she didn t have it like most first ultra sounds were it looks like a peanut in a sac of water but the doc didn t say anything so I thought it must just be me over reacting then she started spotting a week later and she had another ultra sound and again it looked the same so I asked the tech does it look like there is enough fluid around that baby and I got a cocky yeeeeessss today she started bleeding like a normal period went to Er and was told there isn t enough fluid around the baby you are threatening miscarriage is there any thing she can do the baby still had a very good heart beat and was moving around
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012