14 months old, on soy milk, has mucus cough, runny bowels, rash on face near mouth. Is it normal cold ?

My son is 14 months old and has to be on soy milk(he seems to break out in hives whenever he has dairy). Lately he looks so tired and has had a mucus cough on and off more in the morning. His bowel movements are runny and a orange brown color. Could this be something mild a cold maybe? he acts normal and doesnt have a fever. I also am very careful about what i give him since he has the break outs to dairy, but i did give him a whole wheat bagel with strawberry jelly which hes had both of before, He began to breakout in a rash on his face near the mouth. Please advise
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012