14 months baby girl walks with left leg inwards frequently. Is this normal ?

Hi Doctor , We noticed our daughter who is 14 months old, when she walks keeps mostly she keeps her left toe inwards. I am deeply worried and couldn t even concentrate on my work. Is this because of Vitamin D deficiency as for the past 6-7 months rarely we used go be exposed to sunlight due to the climatic conditions which is extreme cold or any other reasons. Can this be rectified by doing any exercises or any treatment. Will my baby be fine in future. Please suggest your valuable views, Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 13 Mar 2011