13 yrs old having sharp pains under heart, feels cold and like organs moving around. Reasons ?

Hi my son is 13 years old. He is having sharp pains under his heart . He said it feels like it is wrapping around from his side and going around to his front to his belly button like he has been punched. It is not constant but comes about every 5 to 10 minutes. He has a temperture of about 99.6 but said he feels cold . He also said it feel like his organs are moving around. Can you please help me? Thank you. He is also a wrestler.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013