13 yr old, left genital separated on the inside, feels mushy, half-formed, visible veins. Suggestions?

I am a 13 years old and am wondering what s happened. My left gentile is somewhat separated on the inside, it feels mushy and almost half-formed. I can see veins around the skin area, I have had this problem for almost two years or so now. I have no pain, except on rare occasions when it seems to throb a bit. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012

Thank you for your query.

I can understand your concern. However you have not mentioned your sex and so it is very difficult for me to give any opinion.

At this age one gets concerned with the various body parts and start exploring them. I would suggest that you discuss with your parents and, if required, consult your doctor who would examine you and guide you.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing you all the best.

Rajiv K Khandelwal