13 years old suffers migraine headaches, tingling down through arms and back. What do you think this could be ?

my daughter is 13 years old and always had a problem with migraine headaches .. and was put on birth control to stop them and now the last couple of months complaining about her back .. so we took her to her doctor and he had xrays done and the were no results of any spinal problems .. now she is really having migraine headaches and tingling down threw her arms and a back.. The doctor checked her for some spinal swelling that is caused in teenagers.. what do you think this could be and what kinda of doctor could find her problem .. also.. she is missing alot of school..
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013