13 years old having stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea. Had a concussion in the past. Blood tests needed?

Hi, My son is 13 years old, and has been sick for two weeks. Complaining about stomach hurts, some diarrhea , sleeping a ton, no energy, threw up some too. He s lost 12 lbs in month in a half. When he goes to school, he says he s sore all over and sleeps alot. Doctor says virus, but it s been two weeks. Should I be doing bloodtests? He also had a concussion a month ago and had a bad headache and dizziness but passed the ER s neurological tests.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012