13 year old with swelling and pain in the throat. Stomach pain and vomiting after taking enzoflam and opox. Reason?

Dear Sir, My daughter, aged 13 years, developed throat swelling for last three days. She has paid in throat. Yesterday my wife visited a local doctor (I am staying 250 KM away for service purpose) who prescribed said that it maight be gland infection and prescribed 1. Enzoflam and 2. Opox cv-200 and instructed to visit after 5 days and if required further test to be done. But from today my daughter developed stomach pain and vomiting . We could not contact the doctor as to day is sunday. Please advise what to do. :My e-mail address is- YYYY@YYYY . Amarendra Paul Tura, Meghalaya,India
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013