13 year old with stomach pain, reddish spots on the legs. What are these?

for a day, I had a major stomach pain. i had no idea how or why. but it would last all day long for 4 days straight. it would stop but come back. one night I was bothered by the stomach pain and I woke up, noticing red dots on my legs out of the blue. It started out very little and stayed that way. Until i used my body wash focusing on my legs they grew much more and started itching. they appear on mostly on my calves, starting to grow on my feet and spreading towards my thighs and butt and a few on my arms. i am a female and age 13. i went to the doctors and they mentioned about blood vessels ?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013