13 year old with nausea and dizziness. Tested negative strep throat. Acid medication prescribed. Any suggestions?

Hi, My daughter who is 13 years old has been having problems with nausea . Everytime she eats she gets nauseous. She does not vomit . She does not have a temperature and she gets very upset if we send her to school. She is in middle school and when she misses a day she has a lot to make up. She has missed quite a few days this year. When she gets up from sitting she gets nauseous and dizzy sometimes. She had these symptoms a couple of weeks ago too. She was checked for strep throat . The results were negative. Her pediatrician prescribed some acid medication . I don t know what is going on???
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013