13 year old with hives and swelling. Allergic to antibiotics? Gave celestone shot. Rashes returning. What to do?

My 13 year old daughter is having an allergic reaction to something. Doctor believes it could be the antibiotics she was taking. He gave her a celestone shot and told me to watch her closely at 10am. The swelling and hives mostly went away. Now at 10 ish the hives and swelling are returning. I have given her a 25mg Benadryl but am super worried. Why did the rash come back and how long will it take to go away. Also, if it is a reaction to the amoxicillin how long will it take to get it out of her system. Please help to ease a worried mothers mind.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013