13 year old having stomach pain, low body temperature. On medication for migraines for constipation. Need cure

My 13 year old son has had stomach pains and low body temp (between 95 - 98.6, today it never got above 97 after having tylenol .) He has been ill on and off since May 2012. We ve seen a Gastroenterology and many test have been done and many things have been ruled out, but he has not felt much better. I ve heard about abdominal migraines, and he is being treated for migraines already. He is taking periactin for migraines, miralax and zantac for stomach pain and constipation . He eats a diet with lot s of fruits and veg. Just can t seem to find and answer to what is wrong.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013