13 year old having stomach pain after eating, fever, cough, headaches, dizziness and diarrhea. Taking iron pills. What is wrong?

Hi, I m a thirteen year old girl and my stomachs been hurting pretty bad, especially after I eat. Sometimes I have a fever/high temperature. I ve been coughing a lot, also. It s really bad and I think I might have sprained my throat because I often even lose my voice. Sometimes my head and chest hurt after I cough. Also, I frequently get massive headaches and dizziness . But theres something you should know first. I m Muslim which means that right now it s a holiday when I fast (dont eat or drink) from sunrise to sunset. I don t think this is the cause of my problems, though, because I ve been fasting for years now and I ve never had a problem with it. I think I might have anemia , so I ve been taking iron pills. Also, it hurts when I go to the bathroom, and I have diarrhea . Do you know what s wrong with me, or what disease I have? Because this doesn t feel like a regular virus. Anyway, thanks for the help!
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  77 Awaiting Answer