13 year old complains of frequent aches in the legs and feet. Depression or fibromyalgia?

My 13 year old son has is in excellent shape but complains of frequent aches and pains. His legs always hurt, mornings are worse, recently he says his hands feel like they are asleep and his feet hurt to walk on. About six months ago he started seeing a counselor as doctor felt it was depression. I will take him back to doc but am wondering if you have any suggestions? Fibromyalgia, neuro? Diabetes? Where do we start?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013