13 weeks pregnant. Taking susten, corion injection. History of missed abortions. Should I stop taking injections?

Hello Doctor, I am 13 weeks pregnant with a history of missed abortions and am on Susten 200 tablet and injection weekly and also on Corion 5000 injection weekly.The doctor advised me to discontinue the injections now.Should I trust my doctor and stop the injection or should they be continued for another month or so.I had had them till 4 or months when I was pregnant with my daughter.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013