13 weeks pregnant. Taking corcium lupin, biofer XT, folvite. Passed blackish stools today. Is every thing normal?

My wife is 13 weeks pregnant after IVF , as per first trimester scan size, herat beat, movement etc are fine, since last 3 days she has been advised Corcium Lupin a calcium tablet and Biofer XT an iron tablet in addition to the Folvite follic acid tablet she was having for last month. Yesterday she had a trace of blackish stool and today the stool is blackish in color. She is worried since this is the first time she is having this colored stool. Please advice.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012