12th week ultrasound shows liquor is less than normal. Should I worry?

Hello doctor...I am currently 21 weeks and 5 days pregnant... My 12 weeks ultrasound report showed that I had normal liquor... But my 20th week Ultrasound report shows that my liquor is slightly on lesser side of normal limits...My baby's heart , kidneys,limbs, everything show normal in the ultrasound report...Please doctor tell me my baby could survive or not...Is it scary ?...Is it harmful for my baby and me ?...I am dying to know the fact..
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013