12 years old and take ayurvedic medicine to stop periods

my daughter is 12 years old and she take ayurvedic medicine to stop periods then what are the side effects?plzz tell me....
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
You need to tell what is the medicine she is taking. To stop her periods, she must be taking something with contraceptive like action. It is too early for her to start with these kind of medicines. Why she needs to stop her periods? Is the flow too heavy?
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello gitanshi.. its harmful to stop the periods.. there will b collection of toxins in her body.. her health can deteriorate.. her mental emotional n physical growth can stop..
make her understand.. n stop her medications immediately
god bless