12 years child having seizures during sleep. On dicorate er. Looking for best treatment. Is it curable?

My son 12 years has seizures mostly during sleep time. he is on medicine dicorate er 250+125 (both times) for the last one month. before that he was on lavere 250+125 mg (both times).on lavera he was seizure free for the past 2 years. then suddenly had seizure 2 times in a week than medicine changed to dicorate er 250 +125 alongwith frizium 10 mg (for three months). Please suggest best treatment. or is it curable?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012