12 year old with itchy bite like bumps, rashes on the lower back, stomach and legs. Recurring even after using hydrocortisone and benadryl

My twelve year old daughter woke up with itchy bite like bumps, my first assumption would be flea or spider. I trrated with Benydryl the bump disappeared. Later that evening she began itching and she had a bumpy hot rash on lower back, stomach , legs, shoulder , I had her get a shower and it got extremely worse. I treated with benydryl and hydrocortisone cream. She went to bed and was there but much less. Gave another benydryl and it went away. It comes and goes and comes more prevelant with heat, very itchy.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013