12 year old with chicken pox despite taking vaccination. Is it possible? Pus filled blisters

Hi Dr., My son had been vaccinated for the chicken pox as a young child. He is 12 and started breaking out 2 weeks ago. He is complaining that the pox near and under his scrotum are continuing to puss. Being his mother, I am not comfortable taking a look because of privacy reasons. Should we be concerned that he is still pussing and it has been 2 weeks? And is a break out years after an immunization common?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013