12 year old with back pain and heart burn. Family history of scoliosis. Should be concerned?

My daughter is 12 she s been suffering back ache since she was about 5-6 years old been having phsyo for about 6 months who can t do any more for her (her dads cousins daughters have scoliosis ) which doctors kept missing my daughter is now complaining of heart burn (one of her dads cousins daughters was complaining of the same and has just found out she s got a heart problem and got to have a major heart op) again missed by doctors when she was born (she s now 14) none of this I have mentioned to my daughter for fear of her playing on this I just keep giving her meds and telling her to just get on with it am I doing the right thing should she be having heart burn at her age she eats a healthy diet I cook healthy meals no McDonald s rubbish or processed foods
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013