12 year old with a swollen lump with itching on the hands. What are these?

Hi, I have a 12 year old daughter that has a swollen lump that itch on both of her hands. One is in the palm of her hand and the other on the top of hand. 2 or 3 weeks ago it started with a lump on both legs. One raised swollen bump with little bumps that itched really bad on the back of leg and one on the front on the other leg. The ones on the leg are gone away and now they appeared on my hands. What could it be, because they hurt and itch really bad.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013