12 year old taking levothyroxin. Concerned about the height

Dear Doctor as I mensioned ,My 12yr old daughter has weight 65kg and her height is147 cm.
her first period was began at age 10.before that we gave her decapeptide for a year(At age 8) because of
her secondary sexual apperance..Her doctor told us that deca is enough given for a year .At age 9 she didn't show her period but at 10 it started.Now we are worried about her height.I'm 180cm and my wife is 159cm.
I must say that she is taking Levothyroxin(Just 4month ago we found she has increase TSH and T4,T3 were low) she is takeing1/2 tab Levo a day.Everyday .What can we do more for her?
ps:her GH level was low but IGF was normal.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013