12 year old suffering from jaundice. Taking Livoluk, sibilon and hepamerz. Asked to stop medications. What is the diet to be followed?

I have a 12 Yrs Old daughter, She is suffering from Jaundice for last 3 months, She was taking medicine as per doctor suggestions. Tab. Hepamerz, Syp. Liv 52 DS, Syp. Livoluk, Sibilion because she has SGPT 1046 and Bilurbin 7.3. Now in the second report her bilirbin is 3.2 and SGPT is 48. She is feeling better. and doctor has suggested to stop the medicine after 10 days so please let me know that about her food prescriptions.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013