12 year old suffering from bone TB, severe pain. On medication from 2 months. No improvements

Hello sir my brother age 12 years orthopadic doctor said that he is affected with bone tb and he is affected it from 6 month. Now he is takeing madecine from 2 months but we don t able to see any improvment . It s heart me much when i see him crying. Please tell me what i have to do now i think it s may help me . Do you now it is 1and 43 am and he does not able to sleep for the reason of pain i am very happy if you tell me some way. si am from banglades and here doctor are not qualified like others so if u tell me about some madicine wich are able to find indea or others country i think its will help us
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012