12 year old having severe colic, vomiting and fever. Widal test showing positive for Salmonella Typhi. Need antibiotics?

my young child 12y male was suffering from sever colic , vomiting , fever for 3 days all symptoms are subsided in the which his mother (my wife) and his young sister ( my daughter) 7y began to complaine from the same symptoms . so I performed for the daughter widal test which revealed postive resluts for Salmonella Typhi O 1/320 now all the three are in normal heath and asymptomatic please advise me if I give them antibiotic or no? and which antibiotic is preferrable? and recommended dose for each? thank you
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012