12 year old asthmatic with weakness, looking pale. Eating well. Blood test suggested. Concerned

hi there. my son is 12 years old he is asthmatic but other than that generally well, over the past few months he has been sent home from school very pale, shaky, and very weak most of the time this happens after activities but he eats like a normal child would so no reason for this to keep accuring, taken him to the gp a few times now as his weight also goes up and down slighty please help I would like him to have a blood test to rule out anything but the gp does not seem concerned.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013